Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blueberry Picking and Dog Tricks

On my quest to rehabilitate Beau from his thuggish ways I am starting with basic obedience. He has 'sit' in the bag, but I figured it was time he learn a new trick. I scoured Youtube for help and came across this video and it worked like a charm.  Luckily for me, this dog will do anything for kibble. 



In other news, yesterday we took a trip to a blueberry patch and picked some of the cheapest ($1.95/lb) and delicious blueberries ever! We shamelessly ate the whole pound in 2 hours and I would do it again if I could. 

Me in the thick of it.




1 comment:

  1. Amazing tricks! Keep on posting this kind of topics. Very useful indeed.

    Kind Regards,
    Elayne Taylor
    view site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...